Sharing our story from the heart
As we've been bringing the heart of Euphrates into focus during the past year, there have been new opportunities to broaden our reach through various media. Our Founder, Janessa Gans Wilder, has been sharing her own story of transformation from CIA officer to peacebuilder—from seeing Iraqis as the enemy to working in partnership with them. She explains how each one of us is capable of turning the 'Other' into a brother and offers inspiring examples of grassroots social change. We're seeing the impact of this powerful message as is resonates with individuals and communities around the world that are hungry for hope and healing divides.If you are new to the Euphrates community, you will find that the podcasts, videos, and articles below provide a helpful introduction to our mission and ways you can get involved. If you are already a supporter, we encourage you to help us spread the word by sharing these links with friends, family, and anyone eager to make a difference on some of the most pressing issues in our world today.Enjoy watching, reading, listening to, and sharing recent Euphrates coverage at the following links!
- Janessa's talk at TEDx Redding - "Turn the 'Other' into a Brother"
- Essential Conversations with Rabbi Rami - "Positive Engagement with Janessa Gans Wilder"
- Peace Talks Radio - "From War Zones to Peace Work"
- Spirituality and Health Magazine - "The Very Best Way to Pray for Peace"
- The Dr. Julie Show: All Things Connected - "Bringing Peace and Hope in a World of Chaos"
- Hug Life Podcast - "The Euphrates Institute with Janessa Gans Wilder"
- Enjoy Magazine - "Janessa Gans Wilder and the Euphrates Institute"
- St. Louis Public Radio - "Turning the 'Other' into a brother"